AutomationDirect Customer Forum  

Welcome to the AutomationDirect Customer Forums.
These forums are intended as a place for AutomationDirect customers to help one another, share information, and share ideas.
The forums are not routinely monitored by AutomationDirect Technical Support staff. While staff members may answer questions occasionally, for a prompt response to a problem please contact Technical Support directly at: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 or e-mail Tech Support.

For product questions, start here: Online Manuals and Product Inserts

Go Back   AutomationDirect Customer Forum > Give Us Your 2 Cents

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 02:32 PM

P3K-Programming Drag & Drop

When I was working with another manufacturers programming software, I found it very helpful to be able to select an instruction (or group of instructions) and be able to drag/move (or copy by holding down the ctrl key). It would be very cool to have this ability in future releases of ProSuite

I know that there are work arounds to copy rungs/instructions in ProSuite (& DirectSoft for that matter) but to my knowlege there is no current way to move a rung. You must Cut/Paste.

I realize that I am probably splitting hairs here and ultimately items like this come down to a personal preference in the way we program but hey, A guy can hope can't he?

Thanks for your consideration,
Sid
Old 04-16-2012, 12:30 PM

Thanks Sid for the improvement suggestion. I will add this to the software developement list of items to look at for future software improvements.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: