AutomationDirect Customer Forum  

Welcome to the AutomationDirect Customer Forums.
These forums are intended as a place for AutomationDirect customers to help one another, share information, and share ideas.
The forums are not routinely monitored by AutomationDirect Technical Support staff. While staff members may answer questions occasionally, for a prompt response to a problem please contact Technical Support directly at: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 or e-mail Tech Support.

For product questions, start here: Online Manuals and Product Inserts

Go Back   AutomationDirect Customer Forum > General Applications

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 08:06 AM

DP-C321 Screen Transfer

Dear All,
I have recently got two DP-C321s. One has screens and other one doesn't. Could you please let me know how to transfer screens from one to another.

I have read the manual, and it seems they recommend ScreenCreator. However Management not willing to pay for Obsolete software anymore.

Could you guys, please let me know alternative. Or where i can download trial software of screenCreator.

Thanks In Advance,
Niroshana
Old 01-31-2012, 09:49 AM

The only way to download or program the screens is with ScreenCreator software. This will only work if the original programmer enabled the download option. This option was not enabled by default so a lot of the screens cannot be downloaded.

There is not a Demo version for this software.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: