Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL260 to PC connection

Hello,

I've been scouring forums for a few days now and I haven't found an example of what I am trying to do. I have a DL260 and 3rd party program that has been developed in house. I mean to merge the two together by reading from and writing to a few registers in the DL260. I have an H2-ECOM100 and am using modbus/TCP. I have an adequate understanding of the modbus reads and writes and the setup behind that, but have a much lesser understanding of what I could use on the PC side to receive these messages and send some back. I have found some data logging OPC programs that will read registers, but I have been less able to find programs that can be configured to write into registers through modbus/TCP.

Any suggestions?

Depending on how much money you want to spend i would go with Labview DSC module with OPC. Its straight forward tags addressing and makes nice interfaces with it.Both read and write accessable both serial and TCP.

Comment

If you are already developing software in-house, you may want to check over at hosteng.com and click on the Ethernet SDK on the left side of the page.
      These are the guys that engineer DS5 and DoMore, they have great support on their forum as well.
      Circumstances don't determine who we are, they only reveal it.
      Jason Wolthuis

Comment

Working...
      X