Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PxK Internal Error in Network Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • PxK Internal Error in Network Read

    Using P1k on software version 3.1.0.11 reading from P3k using version 1.10.0.11

    com.adc.common.model.XmlDataMode This is what is seen inside of the Array Tag of Remote Project field. See attached.

    A system report has been created.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	PAC RX error.png
Views:	8
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	111349
    Attached Files


  • #2
    Can you post a copy of your system report? If needed please send into our technical support team.

    https://www.automationdirect.com/adc...er/TechInquiry
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

    AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

    Comment



    • #3
      We are doing some HW/SW version testing. Hope to reply with some decent info tomorrow.
      [EDIT]
      The original project exhibits the issues from the initial post. The trials from yesterday exhibit the issues from the initial post.
      This morning, I have not been able to reproduce the issues in *new* projects.
      [/EDIT]

      I am attaching four projects that we created yesterday.
      FILE LIST:
      DATA_P3K_V1.10.1.1 is the remote project. It 'will' contain the data that we need to read from a process control P3K.
      This project was created in V1.10.1.1 - to simulate the HW/SW revs of the existing process control.
      The project name is formatted : DATA_{local cpu}__{local sw rev}

      RX_P1K__P1K_V3__V3.0.1.1 is a test project to read the data from the DATA project above. - this project does NOT exhibit the issues
      RX_P1K__P3K_V3__V3.0.1.1 is a test project to read the data from the DATA project above. - this project does NOT exhibit the issues
      RX_P1K__P3K_V3__V3.1.0.11 is a test project to read the data from the DATA project above. - this project does exhibit the issues
      These projects were created in the SW rev indicated in the project name.
      The project names are formatted : RX_{local cpu}__{remote cpu}_V3__{local sw rev}

      In the three 'RX' projects, the RX instruction should read ONE element from the remote project -- dat16(1) AR1US16
      In the 'real' process, we will be reading MORE elements, but this is just a reproducibility test.
      Note, in the last project, the remote array tag is garbled to com.adc.common.model.XmlDataModel$TagStub@1fc19d8 in the instruction
      and to com.adc.common.model.XmlDataMode in the instruction dialog editor array tag field.
      --I have dat16 and dat32 arrays in all projects. The initial issues began with an AR1S32 datatype, but are not reproducible in the project.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kewakl; 02-15-2018, 07:40 AM.

      Comment



      • #4
        [UPDATE]
        from AD Tech Support:

        FYI, we have fixed the issue and will be releasing a new version hopefully early next week.
        I opened the 3.1.0.11 in that version and can reproduce the issue you are seeing.{removed some info that may not need to be posted}
        Thank you!

        Comment

        Working...
        X