Productivity Ethernet/IP Connection instructions for Acromag XT1112

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Productivity Ethernet/IP Connection instructions for Acromag XT1112

Setting up the Productivity 3000 to communicate over Ethernet/IP with Acromag XT1112 was a little tricky. The XT1112 manual doesn't use all the same terminology as Productivity Suite, and Productivity Suite adds a header that XT1112 doesn't account for. Also the XT1112 requires a Config Data path with a byte value of 0 to be sent (else get an "invalid segment in path" error), although the manual does not actually say this. I hope this helps someone; After much fussing around, here are the settings I found to work:

Click image for larger version  Name:	xt1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	67.0 KB ID:	113614

Click image for larger version  Name:	xt2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	17.9 KB ID:	113612
    Click image for larger version  Name:	xt3.PNG Views:	2 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	113615

Why is this thread not showing up in the forum?

Comment

Good info to have.

Just a question, does the Acromag require the Delivery Option to be Multicast, or will Unicast work as well?

It is my lament of many a manual for devices using EtherNet. I had a Cognex barcode reader, whose manual was great, if I was using an A-B PLC.

At least, the latest version of the P-suite can import EDS files.
      If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Ridgeline Mach View Post
        Good info to have.

Just a question, does the Acromag require the Delivery Option to be Multicast, or will Unicast work as well?

It is my lament of many a manual for devices using EtherNet. I had a Cognex barcode reader, whose manual was great, if I was using an A-B PLC.

At least, the latest version of the P-suite can import EDS files.
        Hi, sorry, I just now saw your question. Yes, it works in Unicast. I just now tested it.

Comment

Working...
        X