P009 error on C-MORE MICRO EA3-T4CL from BX-DM1E-18ED13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P009 error on C-MORE MICRO EA3-T4CL from BX-DM1E-18ED13

Getting random P009 errors on Micro screen. Happens 0-2X in a 6hour operating day. Just started happening, has been operating for 6 months without the problem.
    "Re.INV.FUN.Code The function code returned in the data packet from the PLC is incorrect" Not sure why this would just turn on, wondering if anyone has ideas.

Noise, maybe.
    How are the HMI and PLC communicating? Eth/Ser?

Comment

thanks for the reply
      Ethernet. I guess it probably is noise. I was just hoping it was something that could be positively fixed. I hate trying to fix noise. Can't find much info on that particular error. I'll have to try rerouting the cables and changing the switch. The only thing near it is some 24V control wires, nothing really noisy.

Comment

Most noise comes back through the power connection(s). Could be introduced on the PLC end, the HMI end or even by the switch.

Chapters 8, 12 and 13 of the BRX user manual have some generic troubleshooting tips for noise and communications that might help.

https://cdn.automationdirect.com/sta.../brxuserm.html
        If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Do-more PE View Post
          Most noise comes back through the power connection(s). Could be introduced on the PLC end, the HMI end or even by the switch.

Chapters 8, 12 and 13 of the BRX user manual have some generic troubleshooting tips for noise and communications that might help.

https://cdn.automationdirect.com/sta.../brxuserm.html
          I tried to respond with something similar but this happened

Comment

Working...
          X