CMORE HMI INTERFACE WITH DL06 & F0-04AD1 ANALOG INPUT MODULE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMORE HMI INTERFACE WITH DL06 & F0-04AD1 ANALOG INPUT MODULE

I am new to using analog inputs/outputs...and am just getting familiar with HMI interface. I have been going through manuals trying to resolve the issue with my current project. I am asking for help or possible a sample of what I am trying to accomplish. I have a Cmore EA9-T7R-R. I want to be able to enter a set point value through the panel.(For hydraulic pressure). I have a pressure sensor (5-20 ma) to connect to the analog input module...in slot 1. When the pressure input reaches the setpoint, I want to trigger an output. Basically its running a cylinder for crimping. The cyl will extends until it reaches the desired pressure, the it will retract. I relalize I will have to do scaling calculations and what not...and I believe I know how to assign the addresses for the HMI..I'm just having issues with the PLC program. Do I also need to use a logic filter?

I believe I have figured this out. All I need to do is some testing with pressure to determine my input scaling.

Comment

Glad you seem to have it figured out.
      The way I would do it, is use something like V10000 as your setpoint variable. in the HMI, make a tag linked to V10000. I think it should be a BCD data type? It has been a long time since I dealt with DL06 and HMIs with them. But I think I remember most stuff was easily done in BCD because that was how the DL06 counted by default or something.
      In the ladder code, use a compare instruction with greater than or equal to, and compare the pressure from the analog input with V10000. If true, set the output on (or just use OUT if your application should be done that way).

Comment

Thats how I did it. I used V2600 for my tag for the HMI input. LDD V2600 to 2601 OUT. Now 2601 is to correct value as entered in the HMI operator input. V2000 is my analog input. V2000 - MUL K1000 - DIV K1400 - V2100 OUT....is my current conversion. I have tested it on low pressure just using an air line, and it appears to be accurate. I may have to tweak once I test is at higher pressure with hydraulic. Then used 2100 greater or equal to 2601 to trigger my output. I did not use filtering on this as I wanted as quick of response as possible. I do have a pressure meter on the panel as a visual reference for the operator. I used V2100 and filtered it for my signal to the panel display. I also may not need this once I start testing with higher pressure.

Comment

Working...
        X