Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving multiple outputs from same rung

Hello,

I am a beginner to ladder programming using do-more designer but I am quite familiar with different instructions and how to use them.
    This is my first time using do more designer software. The problem I am having is very simple, but I can't figure out how to do this in do-more designer software.

I am using do-more BRX BX-DM1E-18ED13 PLC. I am doing a simple PID test program. Please see my ladder logic in the attached PDF.

I want to drive multiple outputs from the same rung of the ladder. There are redundant rungs containing C4 and C5 bits in the ladder logic. I want to drive multiple output instructions (PID, SCALE, TIMEPROP) from the same row of the ladder. Something like this (see attached picture)

How do I split the rung to drive multiple outputs? Also, would it be a good practice to create a separate subroutine for PID task and separate it from the main program?
    Attached Files

Hold down the Control Key and press the arrow buttons on your keyboard. See help file topic DMD0361 for all of the keyboard shortcuts.
    Last edited by Do-more PE; 09-27-2018, 03:41 PM.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Do-more PE View Post
      Hold down the Control Key and press the arrow buttons on your keyboard. See help file topic DMD0361 for all of the keyboard shortcuts.
      Thank you! Do-more PE This solved my problem

Comment

Working...
      X