Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quaizywabbit
    replied
    youre going to have to go through any original manuals to learn the original sequence(s) of operation. As the programmer, its on you to get that sorted out, and keep it straight in all phases of operation, safely for the people near it, and safely for the machine itself.

take the time to use naming conventions that apply to this machine, and get that system nailed down before you wire it. for the I/O at least. the end result will appear more professional, and readable, to others.
    Last edited by quaizywabbit; 10-17-2019, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cap
    replied
    Previous Attempts..
    https://forum.automationdirect.com/f...olding-machine

Cap

Leave a comment:

• cbrown80
    started a topic Plastic Injection Molding Ladder Logic Needed

Plastic Injection Molding Ladder Logic Needed

Hello All. I am in process of upgrading my Newbury 100 Ton Horizontal Injection molding machine with the BRX Do-More system. However, I have no Ladder Logic to build from for the operation of this machine. I would rather not start from scratch to build this plastic program, as I am not confident enough in the machine operation.

If anyone has any Ladder Logic code for a Plastic injection molding machine that uses Slide Potentiometers for Clamp/Injection position control I would greatly appreciate it if you would contact me. It would save me hours to use some kind of basis for designing this program.

Thanks in Advance!
Working...
X