BRX Do-More Duplicate Program/Copy to New PLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRX Do-More Duplicate Program/Copy to New PLC

So I know there is a better way to copy an existing program to a new PLC or different PLC. I've been opening the existing program and then disconnecting from PLC with the program, changing network setting and downloading but I feel like everytime I do this it's a different way any have to try several times.

What is the proper way to load/copy PLC programs? (With the exception on ethernet settings this will be unique each time)

I'll add the fact that I will be traveling today and might not get to reply to this until later today.
    Thanks

Comment

If you are updating many PLCs with the same program, DMLoader works great.

Comment

Originally posted by BobO View Post
        If you are updating many PLCs with the same program, DMLoader works great.
        Does DMLoader have provisions for network settings changes?

Comment

Originally posted by kewakl View Post

Does DMLoader have provisions for network settings changes?
          You can configure the Ethernet port from it as part of establishing the connection. It’s designed for OEMs, both as an initial setup tool, and as a field updater.

Comment

Got it, I'll check it out today and report back.

Comment

Where can I find DMLoader?

Comment

IIRC Should be installed with domore.
                Look in start menu

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtybeef View Post
                  Where can I find DMLoader?
                  Generate images from DmD by selecting File->Export->DMLoader Image...

The DMLoader executable is installed in the Bin directory of the DmD install, but I think the image generation utility will take you there.

Comment

www.dmloader.com
                    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                    X