1 second blinking LED - output?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 second blinking LED - output?

Si does anyone have a timed blinking output sample? I don't want any inputs or anything, just a timer and a blinking output.

I could not find anywhere such a simple program.

I believe SP4 is a _1Second bit that can be used for this.

Comment

Ok... so I would load the _1Second bit into the timer and switch the output?

later edit: I can't seem to be loading a _1Second or anything else in the timer, except _errors... and some other values starting with _, but nu timing values.
      Last edited by gabriel; 02-11-2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

in the rung would have SP4 then your output. The SP4 will toggle every 1 second automatic. If only wanted out to blink when certain condition existed would put that condition in that rung also or output would flash every 1 second all the time

Comment

Oh, ok, thanks. Even better, I don't have to initialize anything. I understand now how to use the preset timers. Thank you.

Comment

Here's one I made

http://kestrelelectric.altervista.or...s.html#clock_1

Comment

--------------------] [---------------+--------------]^[--------------------------------(T1) {ON Tmr}
              C1 | T2
              |
              |
              +-------------] [---------------------------------(T2) {ON Tmr}
              | T1
              |
              +-------------]^[--------------------------------(OUT)
              T1 Y1
              Set T1 & T2 to any time period that you want, and you'll get a continuous blinking output as long as C1 is TRUE. T1 = 1 sec / T2 = 1 sed. gives Y1---> ONE second ON, ONE second OFF.
              ] [ = Normally OPEN contact / ]^[ = Normally CLOSED contact.

Comment

Working...
              X