• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some anon guy
    started a topic Send data to webserver using Do-More and ASP

Send data to webserver using Do-More and ASP

Maybe someone will find this helpful.
    I created a small example that will allow the Do-More to send data to a webserver using query strings.
    It is just a simple example written in classic ASP that can be expanded to you liking...

Before you use this example you will have to have IIS installed and create the c:\test.txt "log" file. Or just remove all the Logging stuffs from index.asp

Enjoy!
    Attached Files

• some anon guy
    replied
    Classic asp does not need to be compiled. That is why I use it for quick tests like this. You can write it in notepad and save to the server and it will work.

Leave a comment:

• plcnut
    replied
    I use IIS for all my new web applications, but have never dealt specifically with asp. My pages are all .aspx with C#.NET codebehind. The asp pages seem to be very similar, but all the code is built on the front-end of the page... I don't think you even have to compile the code to run an asp page do you?

Leave a comment:

• some anon guy
    replied
    Well, the do-more code will work with any web server, just the example html page I included was written in classic asp for an Microsoft IIS server.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    Originally posted by plcnut View Post
    Am I seriously the only guy that downloaded your example???
    Thank you some anon guy for the write up. I played with it some, and may use it if I ever need to run on a strictly asp server.
    From my perspective, I wouldn't understand it anyway. Maybe that is why the count is low.

Now, I'll have to download it.....

Leave a comment:

• plcnut
    replied
    Am I seriously the only guy that downloaded your example???
    Thank you some anon guy for the write up. I played with it some, and may use it if I ever need to run on a strictly asp server.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X