Click PLC Calender/Clock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click PLC Calender/Clock

Has anyone ever used the real time calender/clock to control outputs?

No, I haven't used the Click Line at all but, until somebody else chimes in, according to the Programming help software>contents>reference>system data registers, the RTC values are stored in SD20-SD26.

You would use these values in the "Compare" contacts and compare them to limits of your choosing, and cause an output accordingly.

Hope this helps,
    Bob

Comment

Sample

Here is a sample I trying to program.
      Attached Files

Comment

celect,

Try this
        Attached Files
        PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE: The fine art of whacking the devil out of an electronic device to get it to work again.

Vaughn

Comment

I don't understand how c1000 will be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by celect View Post
            I don't understand how c1000 will be reset.
            My apologies. I did not have a CLICK to test it on, but this should work.
            Attached Files
            PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE: The fine art of whacking the devil out of an electronic device to get it to work again.

Vaughn

Comment

Thanks for your advice and corrections to my program.

If I'm using a Click PLC with battery backup, does that keep the RTC going during a power failure?

Comment

Yes , the Battery powers the RTC when it is not otherwise powered.
                If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

does anyone know how to create a line of code that would enable me to chose from a touch screen (like a c-more micro) what day I wanted something to happen. Example, Maybe I want to shows a tuesday at 7pm, or maybe I want it to happen on sunday at 6am. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                    X