CMORE Programming Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMORE Programming Help

Hello all. I am trying to add a function to one of my CMORE programs and need to know if it is even possible.

One of my screen's is pretty well loaded with functions/information and I am trying to add one more in the way of a hidden button. Is there a way for me to add a hidden button, kind of like when you hold to top left hand corner of the screen to get into the System Screen, so I can access another screen in my program without having to add another button on the current cluttered screen?

Thank You in advance,

Stephen

Are you talking about a button over something that wont become active until you hold it down for a certain amount of time? I believe there is no way to do that, if you just looking to a button that is invisible, just make it the same color as the screen background.

Comment

That may be difficult. Attached is a screenshot of the screen I am working with. Not sure if I can put a small enough button fit in there somewhere that will be functional.

I was talking more like when you go into the System menu by pushing and holding the top left hand corner of an EA7 or EA9 screen until it comes up.

Attached Files

Comment

You could make an 'invisible' button as alchemist562 suggests. It is possible that as you main screen loads an outline of this 'invisible' button might briefly appear. Make it a momentary on button and tie it to a bit in the PLC. In the PLC use a timer enabled by the bit. On timeout use the screen control function of the CMore to transfer to the desired target. Also on timeout be sure to Unlatch/Reset the bit controlled by the button.
        thePLCguy

Bernie

Comment

UPDATE: The invisible button idea worked great. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Working...
          X