CLICK output voltage capped?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLICK output voltage capped?

I'm using the C0-02DD2-D analog CPU, but it has a strange issue. The analog output of OUT CH2 does not increase beyond 2.63V, even if programmed to be larger. Nothing is connected to the PLC and the power supply C0-00AC is working properly. As an example: if set to 5V the System Monitor does indicate a 5V output signal, but only a maximum of 2.63V is measured from the channel.

For further help you should post a drawing of your wiring. A minimum load may be needed but since you indicate voltage as opposed to current I would think not. Also post a screenshot of the analog output setup tab. Or better yet zip and post your program.
    thePLCguy

Bernie

Comment

Originally posted by bcarlton View Post
      For further help you should post a drawing of your wiring. A minimum load may be needed but since you indicate voltage as opposed to current I would think not. Also post a screenshot of the analog output setup tab. Or better yet zip and post your program.
      Thank you for your reply! The output voltage does not increase beyond 2.63V regardless of whether or not a load is connected. Would there be anything else to try?

Comment

As Bernie mentioned, please provide how your system is wired, as this "may" be your issue. For example; the C0-00AC should ONLY be used to power the PLC and nothing else.
        If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better - Walt Disney

Comment

I am out of office now but I can tell that the C0-00AC is providing the nominal 24V output and connected only to the PLC. In the analog output tab OUT CH1 and OUT CH2 are configured to floats DF3 and DF4, respectively. The program consists of a single rung where DF3 or DF4 is set to the maximum scaled value. OUT CH1 responds correctly and outputs the 5V, OUT CH2 will max out at 2.63V. The CPU module was working properly until a couple of days ago.

Comment

Working...
          X