Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P3-08TD1S Sinking Output - wiring schematic help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P3-08TD1S Sinking Output - wiring schematic help?

So I understand this forum is more focused on programming, but I have a physical application where I could use a little advice. I have a new P3-08TD1S Sinking Output Module, and I'm having difficulty finding the wiring instructions in the manual. Specifically, I'm unsure as to what the terms "L" and "C" are referencing. I assume that "V" is voltage input, "L" is live wire - but what are the C's? Not sure what they are, or what exactly should go where. I understand this is somewhat of an open ended question, but I would appreciate any input. Attached is the schematic provided by AutomationDirect. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture444.PNG
Views:	26
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	118539

'Load" and "Common"

Comment

Very helpful. Thank you kindly.

Comment

C1-4 get the negative side of your 24v power supply. V1-4 get the positive side of your 24v power supply. L stands for load. That is what you are powering from your output. Your have +24v going to one side of your load and the PLC connects to the negative input side of your load since it is a sinking output.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeN View Post
          C1-4 get the negative side of your 24v power supply. V1-4 get the positive side of your 24v power supply. L stands for load. That is what you are powering from your output. Your have +24v going to one side of your load and the PLC connects to the negative input side of your load since it is a sinking output.
          Very helpful. I now have an idea of what goes into where!

Comment

Working...
          X