CSV file in Domore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSV file in Domore

Is there a way to take a .csv from a device and extract info from it in the domore?

Thanks Again

Sorry, no. There is no textual export/import of device details. The entire SYSCONFIG is exported in a raw form as text when you export a project, but it is atomic - the whole sysconfig or none of it.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who know binary, and those who do not.

Comment

I think he means to read a csv file from the sd card and parse data from it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobO View Post
        I think he means to read a csv file from the sd card and parse data from it.
        Yes, I have a Sense power monitor that spits out a csv file. Would like to pull data every second.
        Thanks

Comment

The op didn't mention the SD card. I think he's just getting a serial stream in a CSV format and wants help in parsing it. His 'device' is just an external system, not a 'device' as defined within the Do-more system.
          Last edited by bcarlton; 12-08-2018, 10:48 AM.
          thePLCguy

Bernie

Comment

Originally posted by bcarlton View Post
            The op didn't mention the SD card. I think he's just getting a serial stream in a CSV format and wants help in parsing it. His 'device' is just an external system, not a 'device' as defined within the Do-more system.
            You may be right...the 1 second being the clue.

So trimixdiver1, are you wanting to read a serial stream that is values separated by commas?

Comment

Originally posted by BobO View Post

You may be right...the 1 second being the clue.

So trimixdiver1, are you wanting to read a serial stream that is values separated by commas?
              Yes, its a realtime output.

Comment

Working...
              X