Dold LG5925 wiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dold LG5925 wiring

Hi, I've been trying to wire a Dold LG5925 for a while now unsuccessfully. The actual number at the back is LG5925.48/61, and it says A1(+)/A2 AC/DC 24V

I'm assuming this safety relay powers up using 24VDC between A1 and A2, but I've so far been unsuccessful to turn even that light on.

I have nothing else connected on it, the switches S1 and S2 are set to Manual and No cross fault; although I've tested all 4 possible combinations (auto start with and without cross fault, manual start with and without cross fault), and it just won't show power.

The manual does mention that if there's a cross fault between S11 and S21 the light will be off, but they are not even connected to anything so I have no idea what may be wrong.

I have used many of this relay, and have not experienced what you write. Are you sure you have +24 connected to A1 and 0 to A2?
    Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

Thank you, I don't know how or why I wired "A2" in another place other than the one clearly marked A2.

I think I need a vacation, Christmas can't come soon enough!

Comment

Have experienced the same. Sometimes it takes another set of eyes to solve a problem.

- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by adrianPicquic View Post
          ...clearly marked A2.
          I would beg to differ. I struggle even with a magnifier to see those pathetic (cheap) markings.

Comment

Speaking of pathetic markings, you ever try to read the markings on a 750-2C-SKT socket? I usually take a black marker and try to highlight them or make a drawing and include it into the schematic. 750-2C-SKT750-2C-

750-2C-SKT

750-2C-SKT

Comment

Originally posted by a agnone View Post
              Speaking of pathetic markings, you ever try to read the markings on a 750-2C-SKT socket? I usually take a black marker and try to highlight them or make a drawing and include it into the schematic. 750-2C-SKT750-2C-

750-2C-SKT

750-2C-SKT
              A lot of times I'll put a diagram of the socket in my drawings as well because they are so hard to read. My bad yes certainly don't help much either

Comment

Originally posted by Adisharr View Post

A lot of times I'll put a diagram of the socket in my drawings as well because they are so hard to read. My bad yes certainly don't help much either
                I always do this as well. I show a line going to each terminal used with what wire # it is to match the wiring diagram.
                Last edited by Todd Dice; 12-16-2018, 09:10 PM.

- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Dice View Post

I always do this as well. I show a line going to each terminal used with what wire # it is.
                  They really need to make an easy-to-read line :-P

Comment

Working...
                  X