CLICK PLC - On Delay vs Off Delay Timer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLICK PLC - On Delay vs Off Delay Timer

I have a simple project using one photo eye and two air cylinders. When the photo eye is made the first time, air cylinder #1 energizes immediately with an off-delay timer. It will remain energized until air cylinder #2 resets. This is exactly what I want. When the photo eye is made the second time, air cylinder #2 energizes immediately with another off-delay timer. It then resets. What I want is to have a 2 second delay from the time the photo eye is made until AC #2 energizes. For giggles, I increased the time for off-delay timer. I got exactly what I expected, energized immediately with a longer stroke time. I then changed this to an on-delay timer. Now, air cylinder #1 continues to function properly and air cylinder #2 doesnít function at all. Not sure what Iím doing wrong. Any and all help will be appreciated!

If this is a sequence of events, then you mite have a look at the DRUM function.

Comment

GoScottyGo,

Give this a try.
      Attached Files
      PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE: The fine art of whacking the devil out of an electronic device to get it to work again.

Vaughn

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
        X