No announcement yet.

Click - Port Forwarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last thought is that Windows Firewall or other security software might be blocking the port.
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Post 7.
      I did try with firewall disabled -- Public/Private separately and together.

Comment

Virus software disabled - no connect.
        I do get a blink on the Click's Link/Activity light.
        If I change the port from 5555 to something else, I don't get a blink.
        I guess that this confirms that the 5555 port is being 'forwarded' to the CLICK 25425.

If not already connected, can the CLICK refuse a connection?

I got connected!
        Even though the screenshot posted (post #3) earlier plainly shows the Internal port was 25425, I looked through the router again (and again) I found the port was 25245.
        FatFinger is on the loose.
        Thanks again to those who participated.
        Last edited by kewakl; 12-16-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

That would have gotten me too.

To date myself, I ran a FidoNet BBS a long, long time ago. All the mail that I generated was sent to the upstream node's junk folder. The upstream operator was getting tired of having to pick my mail out of the spam every day. I worked for over a month on the setup before I finally managed to see that 3485 and 3458 were not the same number.
          If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X