What do I have here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I have here?

I will apologize in advance as I am the Village Idiot when it comes to electronics. I have some control equipment from a car wash made by a company called "Compuwash" and want to know of other applications for it as well as a rough valuation of the equipment. I can email pics as they are too big to fit here. Any help is welcomed.

The one I saw on e-bay looks proprietary (and old school technology) so I'd think there are virtually no other applications. While the seller on e-bay thinks his is worth a lot, it has been listed for half a year with no takers, so I'd estimate the vale at pretty near zero.

Comment

Originally posted by opportunity View Post
      I will apologize in advance as I am the Village Idiot when it comes to electronics. I have some control equipment from a car wash made by a company called "Compuwash" and want to know of other applications for it as well as a rough valuation of the equipment. I can email pics as they are too big to fit here. Any help is welcomed.
      Like Tinker said, if it's anything like the Ebay listing for a controller / panel from Compuwash then it's almost certainly trash. The metal case as scrap would be worth more than anything inside.

Comment

Yeah I was afraid of that. Thank you guys for taking the time to help out the clueless. LOL.

Comment

I have one of those laying around too. It's actually a 16(?)-channel remote relay output rack with two relay poles per channel, fused, and operated by RS485. Nice board, if we knew how to work it. No idea if Sonny's, the manufacturer, used Modbus or something normal as the protocol or if they did a proprietary version of a normal call-response or burst mode protocol. I'd just chuck it. Nobody would want except as a replacement, to them it would be valuable, but if there were people out there like that, the Ebay one would have moved by now.

Comment

Working...
          X