Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click C0-04DA-1 Analog Out

Hi

I am having a really hard time getting the analog out to work properly.

If I set the Pump 1 or DF10 to zero it does not turn on in line 3 - if i set it to anything else it runs.

I need it to stay off until ladder one X0001 is turned on and only then then turn on DF10 at full speed (20mA) for 30 seconds.

Staring to feel stupid but I am new at this game. If anybody has an example to send to me please do so.

Thanks for any input. The program is attached.
    Thanks

Mark
    Attached Files

Your timer has no condition to start and stop it. It will time out once and stop. Your third math instruction is sending a 0 to DF10, and in ladder, last rung wins.

Try what I've attached. Click image for larger version

Name:	GB1v2 Rev 1.png
Views:	80
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	124444
    Attached Files
    Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

Hi Todd - Thanks a ton. It worked like a charm. I am trying to get Y1 through Y4 to turn off at the end as well.
      I think i need more training on the layout as I just keep jumping down a rabbit hole.

Comment

Originally posted by infotron View Post
        Hi Todd - Thanks a ton. It worked like a charm. I am trying to get Y1 through Y4 to turn off at the end as well.
        I think i need more training on the layout as I just keep jumping down a rabbit hole.
        Try placing -]/[- T1 in rung 1 column B

Comment

I want to further explain what I meant by last rung wins. More specifically, last rung writing to the same address in the output portion of your ladder logic as written wins.

Your logic shows three instances of writing a value to DF10. Your last instance has no conditions, so no matter what happens at your rung 4, rung 8 will always win out. It's how PLC logic is solved. As you gain experience writing code, you'll come to understand this. Click image for larger version  Name:	DF10.png Views:	0 Size:	54.6 KB ID:	124490
          Last edited by Todd Dice; 08-06-2019, 05:16 PM.
          Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
          X