Click PID on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click PID on YouTube

I am watching your video series on Click PID, and note some are unlisted. The narrator recommends a manual tuning video that I'm unable to find and guessing because it's unlisted, too?

And maybe it's just me, but the narrator mentions a "part 2" video, and what I see in the right-hand column is "part A" or "part B." I also note in this instance, the videos did not play in order.

Nice series though. Very helpful.
    Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

It took me a while to find that we need V2.51 to participate in an accurate follow-along.
    And I received NO (forum or email) notice that this version was released in November.
    Last edited by kewakl; 12-10-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kewakl View Post
      It took me a while to find that we need V2.51 to participate in an accurate follow-along.
      And I received NO (forum or email) notice that this version was released in November.
      I found it by accident when downloading it to a new computer, and attempted to open a project I had just finished from another. AD's email alerts are spotty at best.
      Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
      X