Click On_Off Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click On_Off Timer

I have tweaked and made slight changes in some existing PLC's in the past, however I just wrote/created my first program with a Click PLC. This is in a lumber material handling application.

I am wanting to run a motor, "Y205", once all normally open/normally closed contacts are satisfied, until proximity switch "X101" has been covered one time, then run motor "Y205" on for 500 ms and off 1000 ms, I might need to adjust these values but want to start here and then continue this way till Limit Switch, "X105" is tripped. This will reset the entire cycle.

I had initially used the "SC7", "_1sec_Clock" internal clock bit but i need to be able to adjust the on/off value.

Not sure if this is how to properly ask so let me know if I should format the question in a different way.

This should get you close.
    I don't know quite how your limit switches work, so they may not function exactly as required. For example, X1 or X2 might be opened at any time and need to kill the whole process, I'm not sure.

Rung 3 should say RST C1 ... C2, it got cropped off.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt View Post
      This should get you close.
      I don't know quite how your limit switches work, so they may not function exactly as required. For example, X1 or X2 might be opened at any time and need to kill the whole process, I'm not sure.

Rung 3 should say RST C1 ... C2, it got cropped off.
      Thanks Bolt, I will incorporate that into my program and see what happens.

Comment

Bolt,

Thanks again for the help with the On Jog/Off Jog timer solution. I had to make a couple adjustments in my program to incorporate and make this work but it is functioning exactly as I had hoped.

Comment

Working...
        X