Minor suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor suggestion

Hello! I LOVE the DoMore. I do have a VERY MINOR suggestion for the DoMore software team: When you delete a contact in a line, please replace it with a line. The CLICK software does this and it speeds things up a tiny bit.

I would like this also.

Comment

If you use the backspace key for the deletion it will replace with a line.
      If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Do-more PE View Post
        Well, at least the keys are usually close together.

Comment

Originally posted by GlennLee View Post
          Hello! I LOVE the DoMore. I do have a VERY MINOR suggestion for the DoMore software team: When you delete a contact in a line, please replace it with a line. The CLICK software does this and it speeds things up a tiny bit.
          Not always. It seems that this behavior only happens on the main branch or a rung.

Comment

Originally posted by Do-more PE View Post
            Well that feels... weird. I'm not sure why though. Did you know, <Shift><Backspace> deletes the first instruction in the rung - no matter where in the rung you are? It does replace it with a line. <Ctrl><Shift><Backspace> doesn't seem to do anything, which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Nash View Post

Well that feels... weird. I'm not sure why though. Did you know, <Shift><Backspace> deletes the first instruction in the rung - no matter where in the rung you are? It does replace it with a line. <Ctrl><Shift><Backspace> doesn't seem to do anything, which is good.
              And it ( <Shift><Backspace> ) selects the whole rung, errr what's left of it.

Comment

i keep my finger on the <Ctrl>, press <Del> key, press > key.

Comment

Working...
                X