Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a agnone
    replied
    i keep my finger on the <Ctrl>, press <Del> key, press > key.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Nash View Post

Well that feels... weird. I'm not sure why though. Did you know, <Shift><Backspace> deletes the first instruction in the rung - no matter where in the rung you are? It does replace it with a line. <Ctrl><Shift><Backspace> doesn't seem to do anything, which is good.
    And it ( <Shift><Backspace> ) selects the whole rung, errr what's left of it.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Nash
    replied
    Originally posted by Do-more PE View Post
    If you use the backspace key for the deletion it will replace with a line.
    Well that feels... weird. I'm not sure why though. Did you know, <Shift><Backspace> deletes the first instruction in the rung - no matter where in the rung you are? It does replace it with a line. <Ctrl><Shift><Backspace> doesn't seem to do anything, which is good.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    Originally posted by GlennLee View Post
    Hello! I LOVE the DoMore. I do have a VERY MINOR suggestion for the DoMore software team: When you delete a contact in a line, please replace it with a line. The CLICK software does this and it speeds things up a tiny bit.
    Not always. It seems that this behavior only happens on the main branch or a rung.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    Originally posted by Do-more PE View Post
    Well, at least the keys are usually close together.

Leave a comment:

• Do-more PE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mike Nash
    replied
    I would like this also.

Leave a comment:

• GlennLee
    started a topic Minor suggestion

Minor suggestion

Hello! I LOVE the DoMore. I do have a VERY MINOR suggestion for the DoMore software team: When you delete a contact in a line, please replace it with a line. The CLICK software does this and it speeds things up a tiny bit.
Working...
X