A humble request(s) for Do-More God's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobO View Post

The only piece you are missing is the Wire to Out, which is Ctrl-W.
    I feel like I am missing something here. When editing a new or old rung, it takes me 2 right arrows to get to the output position. If instead, I hit Ctrl-W after I have <Enter>ed the last contact, it moves me to the output column, but deletes the wire in doing so. This doesn't feel helpful.

(Oh man! I didn't mean for my 500th post to be so trivial, but I forgot.)

Comment

Here's one: I like in AB how the rails bold and light up status color if online in Run. Can't remember if online in Prog, do they still do that. I don't think so, but can't remember for certain. AB guys, who remembers?

My ideal I guess would be to bold the rails (non-status color) when online in Prog, bold + status color in online/Run, regular width offline. I also really like all the wires showing power state, but that's a much bigger ask, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Nash View Post

I feel like I am missing something here. When editing a new or old rung, it takes me 2 right arrows to get to the output position. If instead, I hit Ctrl-W after I have <Enter>ed the last contact, it moves me to the output column, but deletes the wire in doing so. This doesn't feel helpful.

(Oh man! I didn't mean for my 500th post to be so trivial, but I forgot.)
        You use this from a line that isn't already a full rung to make it one. You can create many rungs within a single edit matrix

Comment

Originally posted by BobO View Post

You use this from a line that isn't already a full rung to make it one. You can create many rungs within a single edit matrix
          I see. I think I'll stick with Ctrl-right twice as it's less to remember. I was getting thrown by the matrix part. I think I "knew" the part about multiple rungs, but don't use it that often, so I tend to forget.

Comment

id love to see the same method productivity uses to assign physical i/o via hardware config. with a visual representation to click on and enter/edit tagnames.

Comment

Originally posted by quaizywabbit View Post
              id love to see the same method productivity uses to assign physical i/o via hardware config. with a visual representation to click on and enter/edit tagnames.
              Not exactly what you asked for, but this should get you 90% of the benefit and we were able to get it in quickly:
              1. Added all physical I/O in the system as references in the Doc View. This applies to X, Y, WX, and WY. If any analog ins or outs are scaled, we add the associated RX or RY as well.
              2. Added left click menu item to dashboard to go to the item in the Doc View. In cases like analog modules where there is more than one I/O type, it uses this preference: WX, WY, X, Y.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dash.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.1 KB ID:	122290

Click image for larger version  Name:	DocView.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.1 KB ID:	122291

Comment

nice....thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                X