Do-More Cross refrence - How to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do-More Cross refrence - How to?

How do I trigger a cross reference for any element I want instead of first clicking on one first to start off with? Let's say I want to cross reference C1. Instead of having to first search for an occurrence of C1 somewhere in logic and then clicking on it to trigger the cross reference. Anyway to do that now? Also, it would be nice if focus remains on the element I selected until I am done with it or I explicitly select a different element to cross reference. The way it is implemented now has its own merits, but it is frustrating when I want to focus on one element and my cross reference keeps getting changed with every click. (i.e. during edits for an example.) I want my cross refrence to be locked in to what I select until I have navigated to all of the rungs/subs etc. which contains that element, or until I select a different element to cross reference. Anyway to do that currently?

Thanks.

Click the button I've highlighted to unlock from the ladder cursor, and Ctrl-F from the Xref view to find.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Xref.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.8 KB ID:	123570

Comment

And the default setting of that button can be changed from the Options dialog.

Click image for larger version  Name:	xref2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.4 KB ID:	123572

Comment

Thanks BobO.

Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X