Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bfitz View Post

Aww, I feel so special! LOL

I didn't think my quad core i5 was that 'old', but maybe I'll have an argument for a new laptop now
    "Old" may not have been the correct word. "Slow enough to cause the issue" is a more correct description, and slow is relative. It just turned out that the only thing we could find that exhibited the issue was both old and slow.

Comment

Originally posted by franji1 View Post

It may be O/S related (i.e. the edit control is part of the O/S), so its behavior may be different on different O/S's. I do not know WHY (can't debug Mr. Bill's code), but we do know WHAT it's doing (or, more accurately, what it's NOT doing). The fix, hopefully, is good.
      Well, another automation controls software developer would incorporate those issues into their products to lock you into a techconnect support contract. I'm not naming names, am I?

Comment

Originally posted by kewakl View Post

Well, another automation controls software developer would incorporate those issues into their products to lock you into a techconnect support contract. I'm not naming names, am I?
        AnyBody I know?
        There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who know binary, and those who do not.

Comment

2.7.2 Do-more Designer came out with the fix to the new Rung Comment editor.
          Click here for the link to the download page for the latest Designer software.
          There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who know binary, and those who do not.

Comment

Originally posted by franji1 View Post

AnyBody I know?
            They also claim the pay to play service will not leave you frustrated enough to throw a ROCK down a WELL.
            Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
            X