Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon_
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2018-01-22 16.53.16.png Views:	1 Size:	782.3 KB ID:	110580

https://www.dropbox.com/s/armz5mxbzt...53.16.png?dl=0

Fullsize link ^
    Last edited by Brandon_; 01-22-2018, 04:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon_
    started a topic P2K / P2-08ADL-2 MST bit issues

P2K / P2-08ADL-2 MST bit issues

I'm not sure if this is an engineered "feature", but the MST bits for "under range" turn on even when it's not under range. They turn on at "0", which for me isn't under-range. That's the last value of the proper range. Under range would be -1, no?

Setup;

In my case, channels 5, 6, 7, and 8 are unused, so they're directly tied to the common terminals on the RTB20 connected to the P2-08ADL-2. Those MST bits turn on/off at a rapid rate (350 counts over 30 seconds per channel).

I setup two counters for each channel. One counter triggered off of the MST bit, the other counter triggered off of a compare of the "AI value < 0". MST increases the counter, the compare instruction does not increase the counter (which would be reporting an actual under range or negative value).

Not the end of the world, but more of just a heads up for those who monitor the MST tags for diagnostics and error reporting.
Working...
X