X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debugging problems, monitoring unavailable, show desktop, data view

Version 3.2.2 (4):
    Monitoring unavailable:
    There's a message "Maximum monitor capacity has been reached and monitoring is unavailable". There are no tags in the data view, and it happens randomly on any task. Most of the time, clicking the monitor button stays lit, and monitoring is still there.

Show desktop: This one started all of the sudden: every time the suite is opened, the desktop is not displayed. It used to remember the last status. Now the desktop button needs top be clicked every time to bring back the desktop.

What's weird here is that nothing has changed, same installation, same version, 2 different PC's and similar results.

Data view: when viewing an array, expanding/collapsing makes the modbus address column to show. This didn't happen in the previous version.

AD: when could we have something fixed for all this annoying issues?
    Last edited by juance; 07-12-2018, 02:19 PM.

Show desktop: This one started all of the sudden: every time the suite is opened, the desktop is not displayed. It used to remember the last status. Now the desktop button needs top be clicked every time to bring back the desktop.
    I tested all the way back to version 2.4.0.16 and could not find a version that does save the desktop open version. I can however unlock the layout and pin the "Application Tools", "Task Management" and "Instruction" boxes to the sides then lock the layout and each time I open the software it opens that way. It looks and works just like clicking the desktop button and remains that way between opening sw instances.

Comment

It is very weird. These issues started all of the sudden.
      The desktop issue has been acknowledge by the technical people, but haven't heard of any fix soon.
      This is happening in two different pc's !!
      AD, do you think uninstalling all version and reinstalling them could fix it?

Comment

Did you do this??

unlock the layout and pin the "Application Tools", "Task Management" and "Instruction" boxes to the sides then lock the layout and each time I open the software it opens that way.

Comment

techme:
          Desktop issue: I just did what you said and worked !!! Thanks!
          I spent sometime with tech support and they couldn't help me with that. The problem was they also couldn't unlock the desktop as it became grayed. It seems that I need to unlock each panel first and the unlock/lock it.
          Last edited by juance; 07-15-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

We just release 3.2.3.3 that addresses the monitoring issue and some additional bug fixes:

https://support.automationdirect.com...cts/p3000.html

NOTE: For changes or bug fixes to be applied a stop mode transfer is required.
            If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

hurray! That monitoring issue for arrays was really annoying.

Comment

Working...
              X