E01613 File system err 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E01613 File system err 14

Receiving non critical error E01613 File system err 14 on P3000 during surfing in web interface of P3000.
    as well as E02101 Module IO StatusG001B01S02
    and E02101 Module IO StatusG000B01S03 appears when login to PLC thru web interface.
    Latest firmware and software installed.
    Any ideas how to fix it?
    Last edited by svshow; 10-04-2018, 03:05 PM.

Not sure what the E01613 error is, but if non critical clear it and see if it comes back.

E02101 are Module status errors. Look at what modules you have in those Group/Base/ slot numbers and see what status bits are associated with the modules to determine which status bit is causing the error. Most likely cause is Missing 24V status bit on modules that require power.

Comment

Originally posted by techme View Post
      Not sure what the E01613 error is, but if non critical clear it and see if it comes back.
      It comes every time i press any link in a web interface. looks like a bug since i do not have access to a PLCs file system.

Comment

Maybe try to flash fw to see if there is an issue with web server or default web server pages install. If that does not help I would contact tech support.

Comment

I hope tech support will see this conversation and, since this issue does no bother me too much, fix an issue when have time...

Comment

Working...
          X