Missing data while logging it with a P1K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing data while logging it with a P1K

P1K networked to a stride switch, my laptop, and to a C-more micro EA3-T4CL.

Making a testing device for our company, and wanting to log the findings of the test of each item.

When the worker is finished entering the serial number and part number of the part, they must depress a pushbutton in the C-more to save the findings to micro SD card.

To test my code, I am depressing the pushbutton 10-times, with a 1-second pause between each push. As shown in the attached pic, it misses the data of press 10. Is this an anomaly?

I have not tried pressing a different number of times (say 3 or 7-times) to see what it would do then. Should it really be missing the final depression of the PB?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hose Database.png
Views:	140
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	120305
    Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Are you doing event logging or scheduled data logging option selected?

Are you viewing the file via web server or removing the card and viewing on a PC?

If viewing on PC did you trigger the 'portable memory device eject' bit prior to removal? This ensures the buffer is flushed to the card prior to removal.

If you are doing event logging remember there is a 512 byte buffer that has to be filled first prior to any of the data is logged to the sd card as per help topic P053.

Comment

- Event logging.

- Viewing via web server.
      Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
      X