User Structures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gadgetavi8tor View Post
    I want to push this back up. We are doing a project that involves the installation of 10 productivity 2000s and having standardized user data structures is a must. I had used the built in structures so I thought user structures were supported as with do-more. Any idea on the time line for this?
    If there is a timeline, we'll know of it when it is released.
    AD is highly secretive when discussing future hardware/software/feature/improvements.
    [edit spelling]
    Last edited by kewakl; 10-07-2019, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Bump this is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Elcan View Post

I have 2 theories:
        1) Either this feature is too hard to implement, and AutomationDirect has been struggling with it for the past few years.
        2) Or, AutomationDirect is not aware of the impact this feature would make to the Productivity series, making a big number of CompactLogix users move to Productivity2000 or 3000.

My vote is to option #1.
        In reiterate this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by theColonel26 View Post
          Bump this is needed.
          Compare this with SkyCAD tech support.
          Last edited by Elcan; 11-13-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Yeah, SkyCad support is 10 times better.

Comment

I have been holding up a project for over a year waiting for user defined structures in Productivity.
              I do NOT want to use Allen Bradley but I may be forced to.

Comment

you have user defined structures in the brx. perhaps AD doesnt implement them in productivity yet until brx is better established. why there are so many different software, vs. integrating all into a single ide, and putting all devs in the same room on the same page....beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by quaizywabbit View Post
                  you have user defined structures in the brx. perhaps AD doesnt implement them in productivity yet until brx is better established. why there are so many different software, vs. integrating all into a single ide, and putting all devs in the same room on the same page....beyond me.
                  I think that Host does the sw dev for DL/DoMore ad AD proper does sw dev for PxK - so, two entities
                  But, I am NOT disagreeing with your idea

Comment

Maybe there's a "Latin phrase here" going on.
                    Why worry? If you've done the best you can, worrying won't make it any better

- Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
                    X