No announcement yet.

New bug productivity suite????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bug productivity suite????????????

Just upgraded to 3.4.1(1). Once again one things gets fixed and another breaks!
    - DATA VIEW displays different tag names than the top one on the expanded view. (see attached). It happens randomly.
    - Pop up message "Can not edit project in debug mode'. This happens randomly when saving a project. No editing was invoked at all!!!

PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files

Can you go online with the cpu and create a system report & attach to this post or PM me the project?

Comment

Do you want a report when this problem appears? It happens randomly!

Comment

Yes. The error or exception should be getting logged that is part of the system report. We can use this log file to see what maybe causing the issue.

Comment

You mean the exception "Can not edit project in debug mode" ? If so it should already be there.
          What about the wrong expanded tags? I doubt a report indicate this condition.

Comment

We are able to duplicate the expanded tag issue. The work around is to delete the tag and reenter. We have fixed the issue and will be in our next release.

Comment

ADC, I guess a better control over the development is absolutely necessary. Something that was working fine in previous versions gets broken!. What's next? My concerns is towards the whole stability of the platform!. I hope you understand this!
              When will be the next release?

Comment

What about the "Can not edit project in debug mode" exception ??

Comment

Sent you PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X