Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Productivity Software: Is there a way to comment out/disable a single ladder line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Productivity Software: Is there a way to comment out/disable a single ladder line?

Using Productivity Series software. Trying to figure out how to comment out/disable a single ladder line.

Thanks!

Right click on the run -> Disable Rung, that should grey it out. Then transfer to CPU

Comment

That's slick. I've always used a contact called: NEVER CLOSED and stuff it in the first column. The disable rung is nice though.

Comment

Wow...Thanks for the information! I never tried the right click option on a rung. You folks are so helpful! I looked through the help file, but didn't see it. Should have dug deeper and I apologize. Last week I thought I lost my safety glasses....they were on my head. Seems like once I passed 60, I drop a couple of IQ points on the floor every morning. I don't even bother to bend over and pick them up anymore. lol
        Thanks Again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zener View Post
          Wow...Thanks for the information! I never tried the right click option on a rung. You folks are so helpful! I looked through the help file, but didn't see it. Should have dug deeper and I apologize. Last week I thought I lost my safety glasses....they were on my head. Seems like once I passed 60, I drop a couple of IQ points on the floor every morning. I don't even bother to bend over and pick them up anymore. lol
          Thanks Again!!!!
          i call it "sometimers"

Comment

Working...
          X