Crashing Whenever sending new Arrays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing Whenever sending new Arrays

Can anyone else verify that every time you push a transfer with a new array in it the PLC will crash. I have Productivity 1000 and 3000 series. All at most current firmware. I have experienced this with about 4 different machines. I add a new array, I push, it crashes 100% of the time.

Are you marking the new array as retentive?

What error are you receiving when the CPU crashes?
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

I am marking as retentive, I have repeated this 3 times in a row with consistent results.

"The project transferred could not be loaded by the CPU.
      The project is either missing the correct data or is corrupted"

The plc then enters stop mode.

On the follow up transfer it does a stop mode transfer, with the option to copy tags etc. and then it transfers no issue.

Comment

What size is your array, and what data format?

Comment

For testing I have been doing 10 columns, various data types.

Comment

To add to this my critical error is

"E04309 Prj Ldr Svc Err SRAM_Init"

Comment

First download the array without retentive checked, then do run time transfer. Next select retentive for that same array and then download.

Does this allow you to transfer without error?
              If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

That worked without error, Sent array without retentive, then added retentive and pushed again no issues.

Comment

Just for my own sanity has this been flagged as a bug and will be fixed in future releases?

Comment

It has been flagged. We have already fixed the issue and is in final QA.

Comment

New 3.5.1.2 is now available on the store that fixes this issue.

Comment

Thank you for the update!

Comment

Just wanted to follow up on this. Just pushed a new retentive array for the first time since all the updates, it went to an offline transfer, and then crashed with "Cannot Retrieve retentive values from CPU"

Comment

sent you PM Towlie03

Comment

Originally posted by Towlie03 View Post
                              Just wanted to follow up on this. Just pushed a new retentive array for the first time since all the updates, it went to an offline transfer, and then crashed with "Cannot Retrieve retentive values from CPU"
                              Which CPU, P1 or P3

Comment

Working...
                              X