Blended MOV Instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blended MOV Instructions

Looking for the BVMOV and BMOV instruction on the Productivity Suite 3.5.1.2
    Hiding in plain sight maybe?

The instruction is shown in the help file Topic P163.
    Under the Instruction Listing High Speed IO - Simple Move and Velocity Move are displayed.

Been using the software for 4 years now and I have never seen any move instructions besides simple move and velocity move. In my help area I do not see any listing for B Move types.

Comment

Both topics P163 Blended Velocity & P164 Blended Move were instructions that we working on at one time but did not implement or support. However, the topics were created & were to remain hidden in case we did release these instructions in the future.

This is only an issue with version 3.5 050919 of the help topics.

I will enter a trouble ticket to get these topics removed from the help file in the next release of software.
      If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Attached is a screenshot of the help file that I am seeing for the BMOV.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BVMOV-1.png
Views:	49
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	124459

Comment

OK, thought I had something there.... any plans to implement in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by P3K_ADC_Eng View Post
            Both topics P163 Blended Velocity & P164 Blended Move were instructions that we working on at one time but did not implement or support. However, the topics were created & were to remain hidden in case we did release these instructions in the future.

This is only an issue with version 3.5 050919 of the help topics.

I will enter a trouble ticket to get these topics removed from the help file in the next release of software.
            It sounds like a useful feature. Any chance it can be worked on again and released?
            On three of my machines I use a velocity move and then go into a simple move. It would be nice if this move profile could be combined into a single instruction to do it all.
            Last edited by MikeN; 08-05-2019, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X