Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP into P2000 to grab log files?

Hello,

according to this page, the productivity 2000 supports FTP: https://library.automationdirect.com...issue-33-2015/

However, I can't find any mention of it anywhere else.

Is there a way to FTP into the productivity 2000?

If not, is there a way to have a daily log transfered to a c-more panel so I can FTP from there? This would be a lot easier than using the web interface to download log files.

See help file P282 for Remote Access and P248 for the web server feature. Of course a uSD and data logging must be setup to log the files.

Comment

Originally posted by techme View Post
      See help file P282 for Remote Access and P248 for the web server feature. Of course a uSD and data logging must be setup to log the files.
      perhaps i'm not looking at the right thing - this is showing me how to setup remote access (already done) and how to access the PLC's web page (already been using that). Obviously I already have logging setup - however, the page that I linked to says:

• (2) Ethernet ports that support EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, GSDrives (auto-discover), Email, FTP, programming and troubleshooting
      I would like to use a script to download log files via FTP, however I cannot figure out how to FTP to the PLC or log in. I was hoping setting up the remote access would do it as well, but trying to FTP results in immediate rejection by the PLC.

Comment

P series does not support FTP. This most likely is a typo.

Comment

Working...
        X