Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADC_CommTeam02
    replied
    Thanks for the system report. I'll pass it along to the development & engineering team to begin investigating.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    replied
    I just did.
    P3-550E (the only available P3 CPU)
    FW 1.2.7.39
    SW 3.5.2.2

Yes, I see this with the latest SW/FW.
    I have tried it with various attributes enabled (line fill, line smoothing) same result.
    I removed my netgear 24 port (wireshark) switch, I killed chrome, I disabled the PC HOG symantec endpoint, still have issues with the graph.

I attached a sanitized systemreport.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ADC_CommTeam02
    replied
    Have you tried your testing on the latest 3.5.2.2 version of the software? If yes, then please send this into our technical support team so this issue can get logged and over to our developers. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kewakl
    started a topic Pac 3.4.0.16 graphing

Pac 3.4.0.16 graphing

I was looking for some time proportioning logic so I could understand it better - and explain it.
    I found some logic at Garry's site.[Thanks Garry] (the code shown below is a modified version of Garry's)
    I put it in a P3K and watched it run. It runs well. I noticed an issue with the PAC's graphing.
    It will graph for a while then it will hang - wait and then catch up.
    When it catches up, the graph is drawn incorrectly - until the offending part of the graph is about to scroll off of the left edge. Then the graph will render the correctly.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PacGraph.png Views:	0 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	127914
    Also, occasionally, I see the graph indicate an always on state - this may not be a fault of the graph since I also see the output coil fail to follow the state of the rung logic.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Incorrect output state.png Views:	0 Size:	123.0 KB ID:	127916
    At this time the graph seems to fail to respect the Autoscale property
    Click image for larger version  Name:	autoscale.png Views:	0 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	127915

I understand that there may be some discrepancy between what the PAC is doing and what the PAC Suite can indicate, but this is odd.

[EDIT: Yes, I have 'cleared' the graph.]
    Last edited by kewakl; 01-24-2020, 03:32 PM.
Working...
X