Productivity Suite Can't Rename Only Listed Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Productivity Suite Can't Rename Only Listed Tag

PSuite 3.5.3.3, happened in previous versions as well.

In the tag database view, if there's only one tag listed and I try to rename it the tag just goes back to its current name. The workaround is to make sure other tags are listed, and that the tag being renamed isn't the last one on the list.

I think that renaming requires you to click on another tag for the edit to be accepted. If you only have one tag listed, there is no other tag to click on, the edit does not 'take.'
    Dont have software installed here...does pressing Enter work?

Comment

Originally posted by kewakl View Post
      I think that renaming requires you to click on another tag for the edit to be accepted. If you only have one tag listed, there is no other tag to click on, the edit does not 'take.'
      Dont have software installed here...does pressing Enter work?
      Pressing enter is how I usually do it. I forgot to mention it only happens when filtering tags. Say I have a tag named 'foo' and I filter by tag name 'fo', then I double click on the tag name, edit the name to 'bar', and press return. If the tag is the only one listed, or if its at the end of the list, it will revert to its current name instead of updating. So, one of the conditions is that the tag would be removed from the filtered list if updated.

Comment

Working...
      X