Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensor junction blocks, literature request.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensor junction blocks, literature request.

The literature for your sensor distribution blocks, like part# ZP-JBH84-2P-5, does not show what the LED's on the block indicate. I had a customer ask today what the green LEDS with the numbers 1 & 2 under them mean. I looked up the literature, and was clueless to give an answer.
    If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better - Walt Disney

It shows on the back of the block (not that that will do you any good right now). I have a ZP-JBH85-2N-FW in front of me right now, and it shows a green LED whenever there is power to the block, and then 2 yellow LED's for each port, one for a signal on Input A, and one for a signal on Input B.
    Circumstances don't determine who we are, they only reveal it.
    Jason Wolthuis

Comment

Originally posted by plcnut View Post
      It shows on the back of the block (not that that will do you any good right now). I have a ZP-JBH85-2N-FW in front of me right now, and it shows a green LED whenever there is power to the block, and then 2 yellow LED's for each port, one for a signal on Input A, and one for a signal on Input B.
      Good to know. I just don't think asking my customer to unbolt the block from the machine to get his answer is a good one, though.
      If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better - Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks for the request. I forwarded your post to the Product Manager and we will improve the documentation. For now I was given the attached image from the spec sheet that shows the LED wiring and what signals light them if that helps. Thanks again
        Attached Files
        If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X