BRX Platform PLC Analog Expansion IO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeN View Post
    Now what kind of timeframe are we looking at for more high speed output modules for the BRX?
    All the usual disclaimers apply, but Q1 looks good.

Here's a teaser...dual AXCAMs (8 point cams describing SIN and COS) following an S-curve on virtual axis 0...running in a prototype HSIO module.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BX-HSIO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	108131
    Attached Files

Comment

Are there any plans to release an RTD module? That would be the last piece of the puzzle for me to shift from the 06 to a BRX.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsheridan View Post
        Are there any plans to release an RTD module? That would be the last piece of the puzzle for me to shift from the 06 to a BRX.
        Definitely.

Comment

I am glad for the clarification. I can't get any traction on switching over to the BRX platform until there are RTD modules. External RTD transmitters are not a viable solution in our case.

Comment

Originally posted by BobO View Post

Definitely.
            Any idea of a time frame for RTD to BRX? Would it be built in to the existing analog channels or a module addon?

Comment

It will be an additional module. There is not a specific time frame for launch just yet, but we are working on it, so hopefully soon™.
              If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Is it a big enough system to use a 205 or Terminator Do-More? Or a BRX with one of those two with an EBC or with generic Modbus I/O blocks like Protos-X?

Comment

Originally posted by Do-more PE View Post
                  It will be an additional module. There is not a specific time frame for launch just yet, but we are working on it, so hopefully soon™.
                  Any news yet for RTD for the BRX? Will it be built in to a base module or only as an add on?

Comment

We are working on an RTD expansion module, but it isn't ready for prime time just yet.
                    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                    X