din mounting power supply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• din mounting power supply

Could not think of a better Title. Using the Rhino PSB24-060-P for an example. Who's idea was it to put two release levers under the power supply? Bad idea. I wrestled trying to mount the power supply to the din rail. I had to use a screwdriver on one then push it down then use the screwdriver on the opposite one to finally get the power supply down onto the rail. I can see why they thought it was a good idea, better access from both sides. I hate it. But love the power supplies.

Just to add to it. I think it is cause they are made out of plastic, they give too much and do not want to give way. Maybe if they were metal, it would work better.

Comment

Yeah, certainly not the easiest model to mount to DIN rail, and I've used a lot of them. I've performed the two screwdriver method you described as well. Affordable? Absolutely! Easy to mount? Ummm
      If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better - Walt Disney

Comment

yea very affordable and dependable. At the price, I will put up with it. Could you imagine the price if they eliminated one of the slide locks! Be cheaper yet. lol

Comment

Thank you for the posts. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I have made the Product Engineer/Manager aware of your concerns. Thanks again.
          If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X