PAC P3K Group Comms, SRAM, memory and PAC NAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC P3K Group Comms, SRAM, memory and PAC NAME

With respect to the threads mentioned in this post, unless you understand how PAC SW/FW updates have removed bitten me, please don't suggest a SW/FW update. Thanks.
    I am tired of doing AD's PAC developer's job of regression testing every release of this software.
    I WOULD like to use some of the newer features in later software releases, but I am not up for weeks of regression testing in the chance that more SW/FW issues pop up.

With respect to this thread ( CPU losing assigned name ) Note that this has happened multiple times - before and after installation of a UPS for the CPU and REMOTE BASES.

Lately, I have experienced these issues as listed in the CPU Error and/or Event History:
    E05102 Invalid Base ID G00B01
    E02101 One or more module status bits are set
    E02205 P3-RS/P3-RX is not communicating with PAC CPU
    E01802 System SRAM Err ID_FW_IntE

CPU lost the User-Assigned Name.
    We DID have some power sags before all this happened - due to strong winds a couple of weeks back.
    I could probably understand some of these issues if I didn't already have a UPS for each CPU/BASE AC power source and that NONE of the systems lost controls power.
    I did not see any event System Started (FW rev) or RUN Switch message in the event history, so the CPU DID NOT power down -- at least not enough for a POWER-UP sequence.

Edit: System configuration.

--Digital IO control base
    P3-11B
    P3-01AC
    P3-550
    P3-16ND3 (x3)
    P3-16TD2 (x8)

SE-SW5U for remote IO - not connected to ethernet network

--Analog Input remote base (Voltage monitor)
    P3-08B
    P3-01AC
    P3-RS (addressed as remote Base 1)
    P3-16AD-2 (x7)

--Analog Input remote base (Current monitor)
    P3-08B
    P3-01AC
    P3-RS (addressed as remote Base 2)
    P3-16AD-2 (x7)

Last edited by kewakl; 04-21-2017, 07:21 AM.
Working...
X