P3K Unlisted System Error Codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P3K Unlisted System Error Codes

I have 2 errors in my P3K CPU Error history that have no mention in the help file.
    Both Errors have the Code E01001.
    • E01001 MemFree Failed Modbusdev
    • E01001 MemFree MBQ node

AD tech support, Any info on severity, cause or remedy? I have not observed any abnormal operation as a result of these error entries.

System config:
    SW 1.7.1(1)
    FW 1.1.13.17 P3-550 and P3-RS
    Local Base Group 00
    P3-08B
    P3-01AC
    P3-550
    P3-32ND3
    P3-32ND3
    P3-32TD1
    P3-32TD1
    P3-32TD1

Remote Base Group Slave 01
    P3-08B
    P3-01AC
    P3-RS -Set to NOT DETECT if Disconnected
    P3-32ND3
    P3-32TD2
    P3-32TD2

If you need more info, just let me know.
    Thanks
    k

EDIT: In SW 1.7.1(1) Help! Topic P223, the system error code list starts at E01005
    Last edited by kewakl; 06-02-2017, 05:35 AM.

Can you go online with the CPU create a system report & post the pac_history.txt file? Or if possible email tech support the complete system report so we can further evaluate?
    If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

I can email a report next week.

Thanks,

Comment

I just sent the System Report to techbox@

Comment

Thanks for sending in the system report. The E01001 error is the same due to different applications calling the firmware free memory area and thus causing the critical error. Therefore, MB Q = Modbus Que and Modbus DEV = Modbus Device. I will get E01001 added to the help file explaining this error.
          If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by P3K_ADC_Eng View Post
            Thanks for sending in the system report. The E01001 error is the same due to different applications calling the firmware free memory area and thus causing the critical error. Therefore, MB Q = Modbus Que and Modbus DEV = Modbus Device. I will get E01001 added to the help file explaining this error.
            Since it is not yet in the help, is there anything to be done? I haven't 'cleared' the error list.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Err MEMFREE.jpg Views:	1 Size:	143.4 KB ID:	111117
              I have this issue again. CPU is in STOP MODE.

Any new info concerning this error.

Comment

Does that mean that the CPU is running out of memory?

Comment

Originally posted by g.mccormick View Post
                  Does that mean that the CPU is running out of memory?
                  I would hope not. The CPU has 50MB and the saved project file is 245KB. The processor usage (as far as I have ever been able to tell, any project, on ANY P3K) is 6%

Comment

bump567890
                    and a few oddball characters to appease the forum overlords

Comment

In stop the CPU is not running the ladder program, but is it still receiving data over the network (be it eithernet or modbus)? I would suspect that it is, and just not doing anything with the data because the program is not executing. In which case it wouldnt matter if the CPU was in run or stop if it gets modbus data sent to a bad memory address, it would still throw the error.

Could P3K_ADC_Eng confirm whether the PLC still receives data when in stop mode?

Comment

That should be testable.
                        Put cpu in stop, send data. Does it appear in dataview? Maybe on hmi?

[EDIT: In STOP mode, a value entered into dataview DOES propagate to HMI. It is, however, lost on STOP>RUN transition if the tag is NOT retentive.]
                        Last edited by kewakl; 03-07-2018, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X