Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KN-Gnn grounding terminals

KN-Gnn
    Are these 'screw-foot clamp' ground terminals a single-piece plastic, or are they the typical two-piece - fly-apart if you have an itinerant screwdriver type?
    From the 'image gallery,' it seems that they are the two-piece type.
    I am looking for a single-piece plastic, screw-foot clamp ground terminal. I would like to avoid the snap-on clamping foot if possible.

If I'm understanding your request, It appears the DN version use a screw for installation. But the media on the page doesn't show any other images.
    If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Ridgeline Mach View Post
      If I'm understanding your request, It appears the DN version use a screw for installation. But the media on the page doesn't show any other images.
      That is a third of the requirement, but half of the inquiry above.
      Wire size range is contingent on the first two properties.

* screw-foot - must provide 'positive' anchorage for grounding - not just a couple spring-loaded glazier points
      * monoblock - must not be susceptible to falling apart during installation/implementation/ !!! or during use !!!
      -- wire size - would like to have a range of wire size capabilities. (earthing/screening/shielding) 24awg to 10awg

I have looked at other vendor's offerings - still not impressed enough to jump ship.

For some time I have considered moving away from the from AD's terminal block offerings (well, at least since they introduced the plug-in jumpers.)
      I have a new sheriff, so I have backing in this endeavor.

@AD:
      Three enhancements could keep me using the usual selection of terminals...
      1. Provide the option of the 'original' screw-in jumper terminals
      2. Provide the 'screw-foot/monoblock' ground terminals
      3. Provide a violet/purple terminal.

Comment

Working...
      X