Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is this EVER an acceptable toolbar layout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is this EVER an acceptable toolbar layout?

Somehow, I don't think that this is the first time that Cmore software has lost its layout!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sanity.png
Views:	122
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	108497

Wow, in all my years of using C-More, I never seen this happen.

Comment

I've seen that before. Don't recall whether it was C-more or Click, but it was one of the two.

Comment

Try selecting Window> Reset Window Layout and see if that helps.
        If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Ooooh... That's one of the buttons I have never had the guts to try!

I start rearranging things before I ever remember that type button, by then it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by bdehner View Post
            Try selecting Window> Reset Window Layout and see if that helps.
            Should I have to? If so, why?
            Does this software just decide that my settings were junk?

Comment

Can't say what their motivation is, but as a software developer, I can attest to the fact that we like to occasionally randomize the user's world just to slap them around and show them who's boss.

Jk.

Comment

"Open the bay doors, Hal..."
                If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by kewakl View Post
                  Somehow, I don't think that this is the first time that Cmore software has lost its layout!
                  I thought that was just how it was supposed to look! (JK, not a C-More user)

Comment

And now CLICK follows suit! At least consistency seems to rule!

Click image for larger version  Name:	SanityScreen.png Views:	1 Size:	113.2 KB ID:	108707

Comment

It's ADC's considered opinion that you have too much screen real estate.

Comment

Originally posted by ControlsGuy View Post
                        It's ADC's considered opinion that you have too much screen real estate.
                        You have never used PAC software!

Comment

Originally posted by kewakl View Post
                          You have never used PAC software!
                          Well, for about 10 minutes I tried it. That's why I use Do-More now!

Comment

UPDATE!
                            I have this again.
                            I think that I have an idea of the cause..... Spybot Search&Destroy.
                            S&D flags HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2630233790-1467966773-2326387742-1000\Software\WinSystem as Spyware-000 (Rule 9F890C8B) with an elevated threat level. Silly.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	S-D Rule 9F890C8B.png
Views:	82
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	130148
                            I may make a burner account on their forum to report this.

There is a dialog after the checking. This dialog says that several suspicious registry entries exist. Hmmm. It seems that toolbar layouts are suspicious.
                            Sometime after allowing the cleanup, I see Windows UAC dialogs requesting registry changes whenever I start CLICK or CMORE software.

Whatever the cause, it would be a nice change for the KOYO/WINSYSTEM software to make a sane toolbar setup if it detects that there is no setup.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Spybot hasnt really been good software in 10 years or more now.

Comment

Working...
                              X