X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon_
    started a topic Productivity Suite 3.x bugs

Productivity Suite 3.x bugs

Forgive the generic title, but there seems to be a bunch of them, so I was thinking a centralized thread?

* Printing of address tables is a mess. It's not printing them in a proper order of physical address (System ID). I get three addresses from slot 5, four from slot 6, one from slot 7, back to two more from slot 6, etc etc. It makes creating wiring schematics a true proper pain in the rear. This was not an issue in 2.4.x for the most part. 2.4.x at least kept all of the physical slot addresses in a row, even thought it wasn't smart enough to do all of the individual I/O in a proper numeric sequence.

• Brandon_
    replied
    Originally posted by PSeries_Eng View Post
    Brandon,

We have tried multiple ways to make the physical addresses print out of order and have not been able to. Please contact tech support and send in your project along with any steps you may do that you think may affect this.
    I setup a ticket with Jeff M. this afternoon. Project files have been sent.

Leave a comment:

• PSeries_Eng
    replied
    Brandon,

We have tried multiple ways to make the physical addresses print out of order and have not been able to. Please contact tech support and send in your project along with any steps you may do that you think may affect this.

Leave a comment:

• Levi G
    replied
    Yeah I hate that too, but I noticed it displays them in the order they were created. Not sure what to say

Leave a comment:

Working...
X