Flexing cable lineup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexing cable lineup

If you're going to offer continuous flex cable, the track and accessories to carry it is a must.

Cable with bigger conductors for power loads would be good too, maybe up through 8 or 10AWG, but just the control cable and track would make a viable offering. Ethernet flex cable would be a good add as well, especially with a 600V rating.

I'd also recommend extending your line of general-purpose non-flexing multiconductor control cable below 18 AWG, maybe down as small as 22 or 24 AWG.

Originally posted by ControlsGuy View Post
    If you're going to offer continuous flex cable, the track and accessories to carry it is a must.

I'd also recommend extending your line of general-purpose non-flexing multiconductor control cable below 18 AWG, maybe down as small as 22 or 24 AWG.
    I'd also like to see this, 22AWG especially.

Comment

McMaster Carr has a good selection and tool for track. You enter in your dimensions and conductor size and it helps you to determine what size track you need. I always go a little bigger. the more room for the cables the better they work in the track. Too tight and the wires start to pull.

Comment

I have made our Product Management group aware of your recommendations, which I was told are being considered or are already on the road map. Thanks for the suggestions, they really do help in our decision making process.
        If you have an urgent issue, please contact AutomationDirect's Technical Support team at 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200. Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X